Luxury Mink Lashes Do's & Don'ts
- Be delicate with your lashes.
- Use tweezers to remove all excess adhesive from the mink lashes after every use.
- After removal, place lashes back on tray to maintain shape and inside the carrying case to keep them clean.
- Avoid mascara to prevent damage to the mink. If need be, only apply mascara to you natural lash prior to putting on your mink lashes.
- Don’t use any oil-based solutions on your lashes. This will weaken the lashes and prevent adhesive from sticking to the lash band.
- Don’t places your lashes in water of any other form of liquid. This will ruin the shape of curl of your lashes.
- Don’t pull or tug on the lashes aggressively at any time. It is important to be gentle with them.